HIGHLIGHTS FROM CHARACTER DAY 2015
- 6,784 screenings at schools, classrooms, workplaces, and organizations.
- Events were held in 41 countries, on all inhabited continents. (There wasn’t one in Antarctica this year;)
- People from over 125 countries tapped into the conversation online.
- Over 35 million Twitter and press impressions and engagements.
- US Sec of Education Arne Duncan’s great article about Character Day
…and many more!
HIGHLIGHTS FROM CHARACTER DAY 2014
- 11.9 Million Impressions on Twitter. Highlights included Twitter love from The White House and US Secretary of Education Arne Duncan
- Over 1500 schools and organizations participated
People tapped in from over 120 countries and 3000 cities.
- The US State Department had screenings in DC and embassies around the world including Egypt, Vietnam, and many more.
- Experts in character education from Harvard, Yale, UC Berkeley, and more led conversations on a virtual global Q&A.
- Volunteers helped translate the film into 14 languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Japanese, Norwegian, Persian, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swahili.