50/50 DAY IS HERE!
All 50 States.
One theme: #GETTINGTO5050
Watching this initiative grow over the past few months has been absolutely incredible, and here we are. Today, 10,000+ events are happening in companies around the world (Facebook, Twitter, Autodesk, Intel, the list goes on), on flights across the ocean (British Airways is showing the film on all flights), in entire school districts (from San Francisco Unified to Prince William County Public Schools in XXX), at Women’s March events (SF, NYC, San Louis Obispo), and in community centers and homes around the globe. You all have proven we are ready to take this conversation to the next level. HERE’S TO #GETTINGTO5050!!!! We could not be more proud to have you be a part of this monumental day.
WHAT TO DO:
- Watch the 20 minute film 50/50. You can stream the film above, or download here: HiRes or LoRes. When streaming, you can add subtitles in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, Portuguese, or Spanish, by clicking on the CC icon (bottom right of video).
- Dive into discussion materials. For those who did not receive the hands-on Discussion Kits, here are online materials.
- Join the Global LiveCast Q&A. Unifying the amazing range of events around the globe is the Global LiveCast Q&A featuring a wide range of prominent leaders from diverse perspectives discussing how to get to a more gender-balanced world in all sectors of society: business, politics, culture, society, and home. The programming includes live interviews, live panels, a live art installation, contributions from celebrities, and highlights from the thousands of live events around the globe. Scroll down to watch it all happen, or experience it all on Facebook Live!
- Facebook Live from your event! What are people in Kenya doing for 50/50 Day? How about Stockholm? Dial into the conversation using social media. Please use Facebook Live to amplify your events. Here is a best practices guide in case you are new to this concept. #Gettingto5050
- Be part of our social media / art installation project
- Read press.
- Sign up for 50/50 Day 2018.
Join the Global Q&A