Thank you to the millions of people around the world who participated in #CharacterDay and the global film premiere of The Science of Character! The ripple effect is only beginning. The Science of Character film and resources are now available below for everyone. But first, here are a few highlights from #CharacterDay:
- 11.9 Million Impressions on Twitter! Highlights included Twitter love from The White House and US Secretary of Education Arne Duncan
- 120 countries joined us
- Over 1500 schools and organizations participated
- The US State Department had screenings in DC and embassies around the world including Egypt, Vietnam, and many more.
- We had a fantastic global virtual Q&A throughout the day.
Watch The Science of Character (new 8 min film):
Resources to explore character:
- Use our Discussion Guides for all ages
- Explore each of the character strengths: If you're interested in developing any of the particular character strengths, explore curated lists of films, books, websites, games, and apps specific to each strength.
- Learn more about the fascinating research behind character development.
- Watch videos from the global Q&A. Hosts included Dr. Angela Duckworth and Dave Levin (co-founders of The Character Lab) Dr. Neal Mayerson (Chairman of the VIA Institute on Character), Dr. Michael Rich (Associate Professor, Harvard Medical School, and many more.
Share the film:
Sample language (you can also use you own):